My new found love these days are Green Smoothies. There are so many different types of combinations you can do with ingredients, but this one is perfect for the fall season. Green Smoothies are full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and believe it or not they taste incredible! Perfect for breakfast, a yummy snack or a post workout treat.
Pumpkin Pie Green Smoothie
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use SUNWARRIOR)
- 1 teaspoon powder greens (I use SUNWARRIOR Ormus Greens)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Stevia or Truvia
- 1/5 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 frozen banana
Throw it all into the blender and blend on high until smooth. Serve, sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!