Here is another great Christmas Cookie recipe that everyone will love! I made this recipe last Christmas using regular flour so I was skeptical on how it would taste as a gluten free version but it tastes just as good, if not better 🙂 Stay tuned for some more Christmas goodies as the Christmas Cookie Countdown continues!
- 1 cup organic butter or vegan butter, softened
- 1 cup organic raw cane sugar
- 2 cage free eggs
- 1 (3.4oz) package instant pistachio pudding mix, sugar free or regular
- 2 cups brown rice flour, or GF flour blend
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Pre heat oven to 350° F. Combine butter and sugar and cream for 4 – 5 minutes with electric hand or stand mixer. Add in the eggs and mix until well-incorporated. Add in the pudding mix and mix well.
Sift together the brown rice flour, salt and baking soda. Add in the wet pudding mixture. Mix in the vanilla, white chocolate chips and cranberries until incorporated.
Drop the cookie dough by the tablespoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until lightly browed around the edges.
After removing cookies from oven, cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to complete the cooling process. Store leftover cookies in an airtight container.